These keto brownies are super moist, fudgy, perfectly rich and chocolatey. Make the world’s best brownie recipe and enjoy an incredibly sugar-free 6 ingredients dessert with only 1g net carb per serving!
My Favorite Keto Sweetener:
If you make this recipe don’t forget to tag @myketoplate_ or #myketoplate on Instagram so I can see your fantastic creation!
1/2 cup almond flour or 2 tbsp coconut flour
3 eggs, room temperature
10 tbsp butter, softened
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3.5 oz dark chocolate (or unsweetened chocolate chips)
3/4 – 1 cup erythritol
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp espresso powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper or grease it with butter. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, add the softened butter and chocolate. Melt in 30 seconds rounds and stir until they are well incorporated.
3. In other bowl combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, espresso powder, baking powder.
4. Beat the eggs for 30 seconds, then add the melted chocolate and continue mixing.
5. Add the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Try not to over mix the batter, to get the fudgiest brownie in the entire world.
6. Pour the keto brownies batter into the pan and spread evenly with the back of a spatula
7. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until a crispy thin layer forms and the brownie is moist in the middle. Let it cool for a few minutes then cut it into 16 square. Enjoy! BONUS TIP: Make sure you don’t overbake the brownie because it will be cakey and not fudgy.
Let’s talk – Follow me here: