LAY HO MA everyone! This is one of my go-to recipes when I’m super busy, super tired, but still want something great to eat! All you need are a few ingredients (most of which you probably already have on hand). Join me in this episode on how to make a white wine bianco pasta! This is definitely a recipe you’ll want to try!
2 to 3 pieces of garlic
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 to 2 cup oyster mushrooms
1/2 white wine
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for your pasta
2. Chop your garlic, onions, and prep your mushrooms
3. Place your pasta into the boiling water. Remember to reserve 1/2 cup of the starchy water once the pasta is done.
4. When the pasta is done, strain it out and cool it down with cold water to stop it from cooking. Set the pasta aside.
5. Place your pan back on the heat, and add in your onions and cook for about 2 min
6. Add your garlic and mushrooms and cook for about 3min
7. Deglaze with white wine followed by the reserved pasta water
8. Season with salt and pepper
9. Add back in your pasta and cook for about 2min
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: