What are you making for Christmas brunch? This roundup is for you if you haven’t thought of it yet. It’s the busiest season of the year, after all.
Below, you’ll find lists of recipes organized by category—from eggs and potatoes to lightened-up savory lunches, wholesome pancakes, waffles and more. These healthy(ish) recipes will gear you up for a great day!
A few of my top quick picks:
- Frittata (make it ahead of time) with Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
- Stuffed Acorn Squash with Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Gingerbread Pancakes with Pecan Butter on top
- Cranberry Pecan Granola or Cinnamon Toast Breakfast Quinoa with yogurt
More holiday resources you might find helpful: 2019 Holiday Gift Guide, 31 Wholesome Holiday Treats, and 33 Meatless Holiday Recipes (written for Thanksgiving, but will also work for any wintertime feast).
Hearty Egg Dishes
- Avocado Pesto Toast
- The Best Frittatas (Stovetop or Baked)
- Foolproof Shakshuka
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Olive Oil Fried Eggs
- Red Chilaquiles
- Simple Breakfast Quesadillas