I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Cookie and I are so thankful for you!
We’re thoroughly enjoying our three-day weekend. We bought our first few Christmas ornaments and I’m looking forward to setting up our tree later today.
Below, you’ll find a collection of seasonal recipes to make this month, plus a few links that have caught my attention lately.
- 2019 holiday gift guide: Many items are on sale right now!
- Dyson V8 Absolute (affiliate link): Just have to share that our beloved cordless vacuum is currently on a crazy discount. It has all the features we need, nothing we don’t, works brilliantly!
- The Jungle Prince of Delhi: Fascinating.
- 50 More People Try to Dice an Onion (video)
- Cookbook Club 101: What It Is and How to Start Your Own
Gluten free and easily vegan (see recipe notes)
“I’ve made this twice now with a mixture of apples from a co-Workers apple orchard. Super delicious! What made it most fun was my 3 year old grandson stealing apple slices from the cutting board as I sliced the apples can’t wait to try some of your other recipes! Thanks!” – Louise