These Easy, Healthy Vegan Meals are not only good for you, but they are good to your wallet too. I’ve always been mindful of my budget, but with the rising prices of everything, I think we are all feeling the need to be even more cautious of where our dollars are going.
I hope these vegan meal ideas are inspiration that you can eat good food, even on a budget!
Check out these ideas and let me know which one you try (it should be all 3).
🌱Get Vegan Budget Tips:
🌱 Vegan Pizza:
🌱 Vegan Tex Mex Rice:
(I followed the stove top method)
🌱 Quick Vegan Fried Rice:
(this one isn’t on my site yet, so quickly posting here)
• 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon agave
• red pepper flakes
• 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil (optional)
• 3 tablespoons vegan butter or 2 tbsp oil
• 1 1/2 cup frozen veggies
• 4 cups cooked rice
• 3 green onions, thinly sliced
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and agave, and season to taste with red pepper flakes.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add veggies and cook for about 2 mins until defrosted and water evaporates. Add the rice and the rest of the butter, toss until the butter coats the rice. Pour in the sauce, cook until the rice is crisping, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the green onions and remove from the heat. If using oil instead of butter, add in then start with the veggies.
3. Serve warm, topped with more green onions if desired
00:00 How to Make Vegan Budget Meals
00:01 How to make Vegan Tex Mex Rice
2:38 Vegan Tex Mex Finished
2:44 How to Be Vegan on a Budget
4:40 How to Add More Protein To Budget Meals
5:22 Easy No Yeast Vegan Pizza Recipe
7:23 Vegan Pizza Finished
7:29 Why Pizza is One of the Cheapest Recipes to Make
8:30 Vegan Pizza Topping Tips
9:35 Non-Tomato Based Sauces for Pizza
10:11 Quick and Easy Vegan Fried Rice
11:37 Easy Vegan Fried Rice Finished
11:42 Why You Should Meal Prep To Save Money
✔️Did you make this? Share a photo on IG and use #MakeItDairyFree to be featured!
Thanks so much for watching. We’d love if you could click the “Thumbs Up!” Button, leave a comment below and Subscribe to my channel!
Subscribe to our taste test channel →
Make It Dairy Free Website →
Weekly Newsletter (FREE Top 15 Vegan Recipes when you sign up!) →
Contact us → [email protected]
Private Facebook Community →
★Products That I Used For This Recipe★
*Affiliate Links for products help me make these videos. Thank you for your support.
Our Photography/Videography Equipment →
*Black Measuring Cups and Spoons:
*Cutting Board (Round):
*Glass Measuring Cup:
*Glass Mixing Bowls –
*Kitchen Knife Block Set:
*Pots and Pans:
*Silicone Rolling pin:
-Note: Not all products are exactly as seen in video.