What I Eat in a Day as a Model | Healthy & Quick Fall Recipes | Sanne Vloet | Find my favorite Orange Gold Wine from Gerard Betrand at
I’m back with one of your favorite videos – a complete what I eat in a day video! I’m making a pumpkin version of one of my most viral breakfast recipes which is baked oats. It turned out soooo yummy! On my latest baked oats recipe many of you asked It was possible in a microwave so I gave it a try. I was not super happy with the way it came out but I believe you can make it in the airfare as well for 7/8minutes. Will test next!
I’m also making a delicious Tuscan kale and bean soup for lunch. which was amazing. As soon as the temperature dropped just the slightest I felt like making soup and this one definitely did not disappoint. I love fall so much and even tho it’s not that cold in LA it still feels like fall with somewhat colder weather and all the fall decorations.
For dinner I’m making cod with potatoes and green beans paired with the delicious Orange Gold Wine. It’s perfect for when you invite your friends over for dinner since it’s very light and fresh! I will link the website down below (over 21 only):
Which recipe is your favorite? Let me know!
Nekohama Matcha –
HU kitchen chocolate covered almonds –
Alo yoga top –
Alo yoga sweats –
Gerard Bertrand Orange Gold Wine –
Instagram: @sannevloet (
Twitter: @sannevloet (
Follow the link to my gear page with everything I use to create content – B&H Photo –
Baked pumpkin Oats for 1 portion:
• 1/3 cup pumpkin purée,
• 1/2 cup oats, blended into oat flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp pumpkin spice
• 1 pinch kosher salt
• 1 tbsp drizzly almond butter
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 large egg
• 2 cubes dark chocolate, I like Hu Kitchen’s chocolate bars or gems
Tuscan Kale White Bean & Sweet Potato Soup
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 yellow onion, finely diced
• 2 celery stalks, diced
• 1 large carrots, diced
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• 3 cup vegetable broth
• 1 (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes
• 1 medium sweet potato
• 2 tsp Italian seasoning
• 2 bay leaves
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 stem fresh thyme
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1 (15 oz) can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 3 cups kale, chopped
1. Sautee the onions until transluscent. Then add garlic, celery and carrots and sautee for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the spices and stir for 1 minute. Add diced tomatoes and vegetable broth. When its cooking add sweet potato.
3. Put the lid on top and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Add the cannellini beans , kale and lemon juice and cook for another 5 minutes
5. Serve with crunchy croutons or sourdough bread!
I used music from Epidemic Sound –
I used music from Music Bed –