Head to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code AMANDADUCKS 🌱
Sweet chilli tofu bowl recipe:
– 2 tbsp flax meal
– 1/3 cup water
– 2 cups choc buttons/chips
– 1 cup coconut sugar
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1/2 cup vegan butter
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 cup plain flour
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 cup cocoa powder
– Macadamias, if desired
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan-forced and line a square baking tin with baking paper.
2. Mix flaxmeal and water together to make a flax egg, set aside for a few minutes.
3. Over the stove or in a microwave, melt 1 + 1/4 cups of chocolate buttons/chips.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix flax egg, melted chocolate, vegan butter, vanilla, maple syrup and coconut sugar together with an electric mixer until well-combined.
5. Sift in the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. Mix until just combined, do not overmix. Mix through the remaining choc buttons/macadamias, if desired.
6. Transfer your brownie batter into the baking tray and smooth out on top. Place into the oven and bake your brownies for approx 30 minutes.
7. Remove brownies from the oven and let cool completely, before transferring to a cutting board and slicing into 12 pieces.
Ramen broth ingredients:
– 1 tbsp rice bran oil
– 1 brown onion, diced finely
– 1 tsp ginger, grated or diced finely
– 1 + 1/2 cups water
– 1 + 1/2 cups oat or soy milk
– 1 tsp veggie stock powder
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
Want more food videos? Check out my weekly vegan eats playlist here:
Want to check out some of my vlogs? You can watch my vlog playlist here:
🍓 CONNECT WITH ME
for collaborations, please email: [email protected]
what diet do you eat?
i am vegan!
what equipment do you use?
– panasonic lumix g9
– rode videomic pro
– gopro hero 7
how do you edit your videos?
final cut pro
where do you live?
gold coast, queensland, australia
how long have you been vegan?
(almost) 8 years
🍓 this video is sponsored by Squarespace
those BAGELS omg???
Those brownies look great…..I'm devastated that Flour of life bakery has closed down so I might have to make these 😢
I love. your videos! Going to make your ramen recipe and brownies soon 😊
What is the difference between rice cooker and just puting the rice in pot with water?
I’m not vegan but I love your recipes and delivery. Delicious 🎉
Ew kombucha 😢😮😢😢🤮
I live in France and avocado toasts are not that common normally, but because of social medias it became a trendy and aesthetic food, I guess you could find avocado toast in small trendy coffee shops or restaurants, but otherwise it is still quite rare. However, a more traditional way to eat avocado in France is to cut an avocado in half, remove the seed and to put vinaigrette in the hole with some salt and pepper and to eat it with a spoon!
Hey Amanda, I‘m from Germany and I also eat avocado every day! 🥑 🌞🥰
Avocado toast is Very common in California.
Opening a green unripe avocado? 🧐
avocado toast is pretty popular in toronto! but it may also be because I keep these places in business by buying it all the time 😅
avo+toast are my obsession🥑😋! I felt less guilty eating this the little time I lived in Perú, I'm an Argentinian radicate in Barcelona and I know it's tricky to get avos in here so I try to buy them when in season in Spain
I love avocado toast with hemp hearts and everything bagel seasoning ❤ My favourite
your avocado literally looks fake, it's like it has some filter on it as if it was painted, it's so yellow in the middle 😂😂
Where did you get your orange bowl from?
Did Australians invent avo on toast?
Amanda your videos are stunning as well as you! Thank you for this videos <3.
Oh I loved this ahhh
I loved seeing your evolution from tofu hater to tofu lover! How you season & cook it makes all the difference!
Avo toast in spain is very common, but the most popular toast that we eat here is with tomato and olive oil😋
you love the meals and we love your videos and recipes 💕thank youuuuuuu
In the UK you can always expect a English breakfast / fry up to be on the menu!