Lasagna, or lasagne is a absolute favorite of many Indians. Thin sheets of pasta layered with red sauce, white sauce, vegetables and cheese, this has got it all. Tangy yet spicy Red Sauce, Cheesy and Creamy Red Sauce, and Roasted Veggies makes this a dish of all trades. Whether you like Pasta in béchamel or marinara, you’d love this. Try out and let us know how it goes for you!
Get Lasagna Sheets online at Amazon :
Subscribe for more food fun –
Business Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
LASAGNA Sheets – 12
Red Sauce – 1 tbsp oil
½ inch Chopped Ginger
3 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
1 Green Chili Chopped
1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
½ tsp Oregano
1 tsp Basil
½ tsp Paprika
3 Large Chopped Tomatoes
¼ cup tomato puree
1/2 tsp Salt
½ tsp Sugar
1 Cup Water
Roast Veggies : Oil – 1 tbsp
½ tsp Ginger
1 tsp Garlic
½ tsp Green Chili
2 Cups Chopped Veggies (French Beans, Potato, Carrot, Cauliflower, etc,)
Salt & Pepper to Season
½ tsp each of Oregano & Basil
1 tsp Chili Paste
White Sauce – 1 ½ tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp flour
1 ½ cup milk.
Salt & Pepper to season
Oregano – ¼ tsp
50g of processed cheese
Other Ingredients : Lasagna Sheets – 12
Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese – as you desire
Red Sauce :
• In a pan, add in oil, once hot, add ginger, garlic, chili, chili flakes and cook for a minute.
• Follow it up with oregano, basil, paprika and the chopped tomatoes. Season with salt, and cook until mushy.
• Add Tomato Puree & sugar, cook for 5 mins.
• Transfer to blender jar, pour in a cup of water and blend to smooth paste.
• In a pan, add in oil, once hot, add the ginger, garlic, green chili.
• Add the chopped veggies, and season with salt, pepper, oregano & basil.
• You can add the chili paste and cook for a minute in high flame. Veggies are ready.
• In a saucepan, add in butter & flour. Cook until the flour is cooked but not brown, then add milk slowly while whisking gently.
• Season with pepper, salt and oregano.
• Add small chunks of cheese while whisking, and once it’s all incorporated, cook for another 30 seconds. White Sauce is ready.
Assemble Lasagna :
• In a 12×8 Pan, spread a ladle full of red sauce, then place in the oven ready lasagna sheets.
• Pour in some more red & white sauce. Layer in the veggies, sprinkle in some cheese. Then place the lasagna sheets & repeat the process.
• In the last segment, sprinkle cheese over sauces.
• Bake at 200C for 25 minutes in a preheated oven.
• Garnish with coriander, and serve hot with garlic breadsticks, Enjoy!