You know I love making chia puddings and this tiramisu version is as good as it gets. Despite being a healthy breakfast option, this chia pudding tastes exactly like dessert🥰🤌🏻 Trust me, try it today and be ready to be surprised! This is your sign to make some tonight for tomorrow’s breakkie ❤️
1 cup warm milk
1 tbsp coffee
2 tbsp maple syrup/ honey
4 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup greek yogurt/ hung curd
Cocoa powder (for dusting)
1. Add coffee powder to warm milk and mix well till the coffee is completely dissolved. If you don’t like your coffee strong, you can reduce the amount the 1/2 tbsp coffee.
2. Add the maple syrup and mix again.
3. Lastly, add the chia seeds and stir well. Refrigerate this for atleast 4 hrs or overnight.
4. Once the mixture becomes thick, spread some greek yogurt or hung curd on top of it.
5. Finish the tiramisu chia pudding by dusting some cocoa powder on top of it and your healthy dessert is ready! 😊
bakewithshivesh, shivesh bhatia, chia pudding, tiramisu pudding, chia seeds, healthy, healthy breakfast, healthy breakfast ideas, breakfast ideas, chia pudding at home, coffee pudding, breakfast recipes, recipes, viral recipes, healthy recipes, food channel, baking channel, eat healthy january