I know you have enjoyed our video!
Make sure you ***SUBSCRIBE*** and ***LIKE*** our channel! It really helps!!!
This will make sure we can keep making helpful, tasty recipes for you to keep enjoying!
KFC Zinger Burger Copycat Recipe
PREP TIME 20 MINS
READY IN 4HRS 20 MINS
DIFFICULTY NOT TOO TRICKY
This KFC zinger burger recipe allows you to create the delicious and tangy zingers at home whenever you want.
Top tip! You can store the raw marinated chicken fillets in your freezer and when you fancy a zinger burger, simply fry the chicken and prepare your zinger burger and zinger sauce in only a few minutes. Quick and easy!
• 2 boneless chicken thighs
• 1 tspn of pepper
• 1 tspn of salt
• 2 tblspns of worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
• 1 tbsp Siracha
• 1 tspn of
• 1 Egg
• ½ cup almond flour
• ½ cup grated parmesan
• Soft seeded keto burger buns
• Mayonnaise or KFC Zinger Sauce
1. Prepare your chicken by hammering them if they are too fat. Then marinate the chicken with the pepper, salt, onion and garlic powders, siracha, franks and Worcestershire sauce. Leave the chicken overnight or at least 4 hours.
2. To prepare the batter, beat together an egg and 2 tablespoons of water, then set this aside.
3. Place the marinated chicken in your egg mix and coat generously. Dip them in to the almond / parmesan mix, until well coated.
4. Deep fry the coated chicken in hot oil on a medium to high heat, until the thighs are golden brown and crispy.
5. Slice the buns in half and lightly toast, then stack the final burger, with the lettuce at the top, then the chicken and finally the mayonnaise or KFC zinger sauce. Add sliced American cheese if you fancy a cheesy zinger.