High Protein Meal Prep Crispy Sweet and Sour Chicken Fried Rice!
Easily one of the best combos, so tasty, perfect for meal prep and incredibly easy to make!
Macros per serving (4 servings total)
457 Calories – 53g protein / 49g carbs / 6g fat
For the crispy chicken
• 600g cubed chicken breast
• 1 tsp salt & pepper
• 1 tbsp paprika
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 30g cornflour / corn starch
• 1 tsp baking powder
– Mix till well coated
– Cook on high heat for 4-5 mins each side till golden and crispy
For the Fried Rice
• Cooking spray
• 100g mixed frozen vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, peas)
• 440g cooked basmati rice (110g per serving)
• 15ml soy sauce
• 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
• 1 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
For the Sweet and Sour sauce
• 1 tbsp crushed garlic and ginger
• 170ml Pineapple Juice (Brand: Tropicana)
• 20ml Light Soy sauce
• 15g Honey
• 30g light Tomato Sauce/Ketchup (Brand: Heinz)
• 5g cornflour mixed with 15-20ml of water
• Add onion and bell peppers
– Mix and let it thicken then add crispy chicken
• Add Pineapple pieces (Fresh or canned)
• Garnish with sesame seeds
Evenly distribute into 4 equal serving then ENJOY!
Find more easy & Delicious Recipes like this in my Digital Cookbook!👨🍳❤️
#healthyrecipes #friedrice #eggfriedrice #chicken #chickenrecipes #chinesefood #fakeaway #mealprep #highprotein #foodie #gymfood #protein #quickrecipes #easyrecipes #fitness
Overcooked rice ☠️
You’re gonna blow up soon
no way that is the calorie count. The sauce included?
Glad I found this channel.
Which material is this pan?? Not look like non-stick
I feel hungry watching your videos.
The pineapple looks like it'll actually go crazy
Jalal my belly continues to thank you for the experience you’ve been putting through. Your dishes are top tier 🙌🏽