Tomatoes and Egg soup
5 medium size tomatoes, quartered
3 eggs beaten
3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small size onion, chopped
1/3 cup chopped spring onions
1 tsp black pepper
1 litre water
Pinch of salt
1/2 Tbsp chicken stock
1/2 cup cornstarch mixed with water
1. In a pot, add 2 Tbsp oil, saute garlic and onion until brown.
2. Add water and leave to boil.
3. Add tomatoes and bring to boil again.
4. Add beaten eggs.
5. Add salt and chicken stock.
6. Add cornstarch to thicken the soup, spring onion and black pepper.