LEARN HOW TO MAKE A QUICK SUMMER WATERMELON SALAD RECIPE!
LAY HO MA! When it’s super hot outside, nothing beats a refreshing summer inspired fruit salad. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a quick and tasty watermelon salad recipe today! Let’s begin
100g extra firm tofu
1 tbsp lemon juice
pinch of salt
pinch of oregano
3-4 cups cubed watermelon
5g mint leaves
1 small avocado
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tsp lemon zest
drizzle of balsamic glaze
1. Pat dry the extra firm tofu with a paper towel. Then, crumble the tofu into small rustic looking pieces into a bowl
2. Mix with the tofu the lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of oregano. Set the tofu aside
3. Peel down the watermelon and chop into small cubes. Place 3-4 cups of the cubed watermelon into a large mixing bowl
4. Shave about 10g of fennel into the salad. Add the mint leaves followed by the marinated tofu and cubed avocado
5. Add the pumpkin seeds, fresh cracked pepper to taste, lemon zest, and mix the salad together
6. Plate the salad and drizzle over some balsamic glaze
YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK, COOK WITH CONFIDENCE COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: