In this cook with us we make Destiny’s special dish, vegetarian soup 🙂 it absolutely a must try recipe!
Try it out for yourself and be sure to tell us what you think!!!
Like, comment and SUBSCRIBE 🙂
– 1 chopped zucchini squash
– 2-3 large chopped carrots
– 2 cups chopped golden potatoes
– 1 bunch of chopped kale
– 1 cup quinoa (already cooked or you can certainly cook it yourself)
– 4 cups vegetable broth
– 2 cups water
– 1 squeezed lemon
– 2 (28oz) cans of garlic flavored diced tomatoes
– Garlic salt
– 3 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
– 6 cloves of garlic
– Red papper flakes
1. in a large saucepan, add olive oil and warm over low-medium heat. Add your veggies starting with potatoes and carrots because they take longer to cook, then add your zucchini in after the other veggies have been cooking for about 4 minutes. Add your preffered amount of red pepper flakes, pepper, & garlic salt. Cook the veggies for 6 more minutes with occasional stirring.
2. After your veggies have sautéed for 10 minutes, add in both cans of diced tomatoes, but do not drain them. Stir for a few minutes.
3. Add 2 cups of filtered water, half of the lemon juice, vegetable broth, & quinoa to your pan, then stir. Bring your soup to a boil over high-medium heat and cover to simmer. Cook for about 25 minutes.
4. Add chopped kale & cook until greens are tender. Lower the heat to a very light simmer for another 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add the other half of lemon juice. Add seasonings for flavor if you’d like.
6. Enjoy! 🙂
| KEEP US WITH US |
Q & A’s: