Healthy & Easy Vegan Soup Recipe To Use Leftover Veggies with!
– Use any kind of vegetable you have
– 4 servings
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup spring onions
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon ginger
1 cup carrot
1 cup green beans
1 cup paprika
4 cups water
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1.5 cup tofu
1/2 tablespoon corn starch
1/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon italian mixed herb
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large pot, heat the oil over medium high. Fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
2. Add the carrot, green beans and paprika. Cook well until the vegetables are soft.
3. Add the water, vinegar, salt and tofu. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Mix the corn starch with some water, add to the pot.
5. Add mixed herbs and pepper. Boil for more 2-3 minutes.
* Subscribe to The Vegan Studio
* Follow on Instagram
MUSIC : Audio Library