Simple Greek Salad is a fresh, light, veggie based salad. It is traditional in Greek cuisine, and perfect for any summer day.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ 🖨️
• 1 English cucumber, diced
• 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
• ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
• ½ cup Kalamata olives, whole or halved
• 1 cup feta cheese, diced or crumbled
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• ½ teaspoon dried oregano
• ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
1️⃣ In a large bowl, toss together cucumber, tomato, red onion, olives, and feta cheese.
2️⃣ In a small mixing bowl, make your dressing by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3️⃣ Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine until dressing is evenly distributed. Serve.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel:
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!