This dish serves as both a delicious side dish as well as a healthy snack. A simple combination of tasty flavours having a mix of cheese and veggies that your taste buds will enjoy and it will give you variety in your diet. Enjoy 🙂
1lb white mushrooms
1 tbsp olive oil
1 chopped onion
1 cup of spinach
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
1 tbsp chopped dill
– Spray oven-proof pan with oil.
– Remove mushroom stems.
– Place mushrooms in pan spraying them with oil.
– Bake mushrooms on 400F for 10 minutes.
– When mushrooms are out of the oven, pat them dry with paper towel.
– Over medium high heat, add olive oil and chopped onion.
– Add spinach and stir mixture.
– In a few minutes, add minced garlic.
– Pan fry veggies for a few minutes until they whither stirring occasionally.
– In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients together.
– Add spinach mixture.
– Stuff mushrooms with the spinach ricotta mixture.
– Place stuffed mushrooms in pan and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
– Bake on 450F until slightly browned.
Check out more delicious Keto recipes on my YouTube channel at: