Rava Cake (Semolina Cake)
Semolina cake recipe is deliciously easy to make, yet uniquely impressive. Semolina cakes have a lovely texture that is distinctly different than cakes make with plain flour.
Roasted Semolina – 1/2 cup
All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
A few Raisins
A few Dry cherry
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Salt a pinch
A few Cashew nuts
Butter – 1/3 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
TOTAL TIME: 45 to 50 minutes
Rava Cake ecipe in English: https://goo.gl/qKewQq
Ragi Chocolate Cake Recipe: https://goo.gl/z7K1Z3
Basbousa Cake Recipe: https://goo.gl/jJUdUa
1. Mix the Semolina with a cup of milk and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (maida, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar) gently.
3. Incorporate the mixture of dry ingredients into the soaked semolina and mix them well (with pouring consistency).
Add more milk if the mix is thick.
4. Add 1/3 cup of butter, raisins and cherries and vanilla essence.
5. Pour it into a baking tray and bake it at 180 degrees for 30 minutes in a pre heated oven.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com