LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN EASY GINGER HOISIN NOODLES RECIPE AT HOME!
LAY HO MA!! This is one of those amazing throw together in a jiffy recipes that is easy to make and absolutely delicious to eat. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a scrumptious vegan ginger hoisin noodles recipe right at home. Let’s begin
100g oyster mushrooms
3 pieces garlic
3 sticks green onion
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
115g Lotus Foods Organic Brown Rice Udon Noodles
3 tbsp olive oil
60g bean sprouts
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1. Bring a pot of water for the noodles
2. Peel down the oyster mushrooms and chop the broccolini into bite sized pieces
3. Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and green onion
4. Make the sauce by combining together the soy sauces, toasted sesame oil, and hoisin sauce
5. Cook the noodles for 5min. Remember to stir occasionally to keep the noodles from sticking
6. Rinse and drain the noodles to get rid of the excess starch
7. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium heat. Add the olive oil
8. Add in and sauté the garlic and ginger for 15 seconds
9. Add the broccolini and sauté for about 1min. Then, add the mushrooms and sauté for another minute
10. Add in the green onions, noodles, sauce, and bean sprouts. Sauté for another couple of minutes
11. Plate the noodles and sprinkle over some white sesame seeds
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: