Learn how to make tempting Phirni at home with chef Smita Deo only on Rajshri Food.
Phirni is a delicious dessert from Punjab. It is milky and creamy rice pudding flavored with saffron and cardamom. So enjoy the sweet and delicious Phirni, by making it at home with chef Smita only on Rajshri Food.
– ½ cup of long grained rice
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 litre of milk
– 2-3 pinch of grounded green cardamom
– dry rose petals
– finely chopped pistachios
– finely chopped almonds
– saffron strands
– Soak long grained rice and later grind it into course mixture.
– In a pan add the course mixture, sugar and milk.
– Switch on the flame and keep stirring until the milk reduce to half it’s quantity.
– Add freshly grounded green cardamom.
– Take shikora and add the phirni in it.
– Garnish it with dry rose petals,pistachios, almonds and saffron strands.
– Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
– Phirni is ready to be served.
Host : Smita Deo
Director : Tushar Tawde
Editing: Kishor Rai
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook : http://goo.gl/FXuirY
Share on Twitter : http://goo.gl/K0O8KA
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood