shop my merch!
insta: @cheyhayden (
AHHHH the day has finally come! I am launching merch! I am so incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to create and share what I’ve been working on for you all for the past six months. please support at the link above! If you’re reading this, comment down below what your favorite item is from the CH x JH collection 😉 see ya next sunday ♡♡♡
1. tofu scramble:
– 1 tbsp vegetable oil
– 1/2 red onion, chopped
– 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1/4 cup spinach (frozen or fresh)
– 4.5 oz extra firm tofu
– generous pinches of salt
– 2 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp black pepper
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1 tsp cumin powder
– 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
– (hot sauce & hemp seeds for topping)
2. vegan pumpkin chocolate-chip pancakes:
– 2/3 cup almond milk
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– (let wet ingredients curdle for 5 mins)
– 1 cup pumpkin pancake mix
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 1/4 cup pumpkin butter
– 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
3. banza harvest rice bowl:
– 1 bag banza chickpea rice
– 1/2 squash, cubed & roasted (season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin powder, red chili flakes, maple syrup)
– 10 baby Bella mushrooms
– 1 large leaf fresh kale, chopped
– 1 can black beans
– 1/2 cup vegetable brother
– generous pinches of salt & 1 tbsp of ketchup
– (vegan parmesan for topping!)
4. pumpkin spice latte over night oats:
~ be sure to divide the recipe by however many servings you’d like to make!
5. vegan mini quiches:
~ I just used the filling portion of the recipe
6. one-pot pumpkin pasta:
~ sub vegan cheese for the regular!
7. pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins:
8. stuffed acorn squash:
~ (didn’t follow this recipe closely, but followed it for inspo!)
♥♡ LINKS ♡♥
▹▹▹ insta: @cheyhayden (
my latest video for swarthmore college (remote learning vlog):
▹▹▹ my fave at-home smoothie course!!
★☆★ THUMBNAIL BY: Jane Huynh ★☆★
check her out here!! ▹▹
1. Where are you from/where are you based?
I’m from the New York Metro Area, and I go back and forth between there and Swarthmore, PA regularly!
2. What kind of camera do you use?
Sony a6400 w/kit lens
3. How long have you been vegan?
Since I was 13, so ~7 years.
4. What is your major/what do you study?
I’m majoring in Cognitive Science with a minor in Music.
FTC: This video is not sponsored.