रेस्टोरेंट का स्वाद जैसा मशरूम सूप बनाने की सबसे आसान विधि
1. 200 gm mushrooms, chopped
2. 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
3. 2 tbsp butter
4. 2 tsp refined flour
5. 1 cup milk
6. 2 cups water
7. Salt, to taste
8. Pepper, to taste
1. Melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Add minced garlic and chopped mushrooms to it
2. Cook the mushrooms till liquid released by them evaporates. Let the mushrooms sear a little to intensify the flavour.
3. Once the mushrooms are cooked, cool them down and coarsely grind them in a grinder. If you like your soup a little smoother, grind the mushrooms more finely.
4. In a separate pan, melt the remaining butter and add refined flour to it.
5. Cook the refined flour in butter, stirring constantly to ensure it is lump-free
6. Once the flour starts changing colour, take the pan off the heat, and pour in milk. Keep stirring the mixture so that no lumps form
7. Put the pan back on the heat and let the mixture boil and thicken.
8. Add ground mushrooms to the mixture. Add water to adjust the consistency of the soup
9. Add salt and pepper to the soup and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Pour it into a soup bowl or mug, and enjoy!!!
PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TIFFIN TALES