Mixed vegetable tikki with the goodness of all vegetables.
When we were kids, my mom would make these mixed vegetable tikkis to disguise vegetables into our food till we eventually got around to liking them. This quick, simple and easy recipe uses up all the vegetables you have in your fridge and turns them into a delectable dish which you will keep craving for! It’s vegan (I realised while writing down the recipe in words below😅), healthy-ish and super tasty.
Ingredients I used:
-4 slices of bread, I put them to the grinder to make crumbs. I removed sides to use them for another recipe.
– 2 boiled aloo/potatoes, mashed
– 4tbsp chopped onion
– 4 tbsp chopped bell pepper
– 4 tbsp grated carrot
– 4 tbsp of sweet corn
– 1 tbsp chopped green chilly (customise as per spice requirements)
– 1 heaped tbsp of chopped coriander leaves
– 2 tsp of lemon juice
– Salt to taste
– 2 tsp chili powder
– 2 tsp chaat masala
– 2 tsp pepper powder
– Rava/semolina for coating
– Oil for frying
– Mix all the ingredients together except rava and oil and form a dough
– Shape them like tikkis and coat them with rava/semolina
– Shallow fry them in little oil or you can even air fry them
Serve hot. Enjoy with ketchup or chutney!
#tikkirecipe #vegetabletikki #snack