Methi Pulao | Lunchbox Recipe | Quick Recipe
#Methileaves #lunchboxrecipe #quickrecipes #pulao #methipulao #recipes #lunchbox
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
Ghee – 2 Tsp (Buy:
Oil – 1 Tbsp (Buy:
Star Anise (Buy:
Bay Leaves (Buy:
Sliced Onion – 2 Nos.
Tomato – 1 No.
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy:
Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp (Buy:
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup (Buy:
Garlic – 4 Cloves
Ginger – 2 Pieces
Green Chilli – 2 Nos.
1. To a perssure cooker, add ghee and oil.
2. Add all the whole spices and thinly sliced onions. Saute well.
3. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies to a mixer jar and grind it to a paste.
4. Once the onions turns golden brown, add the ground paste and mix.
5. Now add tomatoes and cook.
6. Once the tomatoes turned soft, add the washed methi leaves and cook.
7. Add salt, chilli powder and saute for few minutes.
8. Add washed basmati rice, mint leaves, 1 ¾ cup of water.
9. Pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame.
10. Let it rest for a few minutes until the pressure subsidises.
11. Methi pulao is ready.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :