Watch how to make Manchow Soup, a delicious and tempting soup recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Indo Chinese cuisine is incomplete without mouth watering and tasty Manchow Soup, it serves as a best starter and is very easy to make. With Chef Ruchi Bharani learn to make Manchow Soup only on Rajshri Food.
– 1 tbsp Oil
– 1 1/2 Tbsp Garlic
– 1 Tbsp Celery
– 1 Tbsp Ginger
– 2 Tbsp Cauliflower
– 2 Tbsp Capsicum
– 2 Tbsp Carrot
– 2 Tbsp Cabbage
– 1 Small Tomato
– 8 Mushrooms
– 3 Cups of Vegetable Stock
– Coriander Leaves
– 1 1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
– 2-3 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
– 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
– 1 1/2 Tbsp Cornflour
– Salt to Taste
– Fried Noodles for Garnishing
– In a pot heat some oil, add sugar, once it melts add garlic, celery and ginger
– Add cauliflower, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, tomatoes, mushroom, coriander leaves and vegetable stock
– Add dark soy sauce, tomato ketchup, black pepper, and salt to taste
– Boil the soup for 2-3 minutes
– Add the corn flour into the vegetable stock, mix it well and add it to the soup.
– Boil till the soup becomes thick
Manchow Soup is ready to be served!
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited