Hello everybody! I have been sharing a lot of recipes in my channel but this one is extra special because this is the first out of the many dishes that I will be doing for my #MakeItMerryWithMarjorie series.
Today’s dish is RUSSIAN POTATO SALAD, a recipe that is delicious and very easy to make – perfect for Noche Buena! Happy cooking and don’t forget to tag me on your dishes on Instagram!
– 2 kilos of potatoes, boiled and cubed
– 4 pcs of sugar beets, boiled and cubed
– 2 chicken breast, boiled and shredded
– 1 small tub of mayonnaise
– half a bottle of salad and sandwich spread (if none use pickle relish)
– 1 chopped white onion
– salt and pepper to taste
For more Christmas vlogs, subscribe to my channel and get notified!
Follow me on Instagram: @marjbarretto
For business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org