Join us as we create a delicious low carb, sugar-free, frozen dessert! Our Blackberry Sherbet Recipe is made with zero calorie Zevia Sparkling Water, and it’s the perfect ending to the perfect meal. A little sweet, a little tart, and zero guilt. This isn’t a regular low carb ice cream recipe, this is a true frozen keto sherbet recipe, – and some might even call it a sorbet. Whatever we call it, we are proud to partner with Zevia to bring you this video!
Find out more about Zevia:
Low Carb Blackberry Sherbet
2 cans Zevia Sparkling Water – Blackberry, divided
1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
1 cup frozen unsweetened blackberries
1 Tblsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. liquid stevia drops
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Mix 1 tsp unflavored gelatin with 3 tsp. of Zevia Blackberry water in a small bowl and allow to bloom.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix 1 cup of frozen unsweetened blackberries with 1/2 cup of Zevia Blackberry Water and microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Strain the berry mixture in a fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds and pulp. You should have about 1 cup of blackberry liquid.
4. Add the gelatin mixture to the warm blackberry liquid and whisk to combine.
5. Add lemon juice, heavy whipping cream and 1.5 cups of Zevia Blackberry Water to the bowl and whisk well to combine.
6. Turn on your ice cream maker and carefully add the sherbet mixture. Allow to freeze for 20 – 30 minutes.
7. Transfer to a plastic freezer-safe container and freeze.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 6 servings.
3.75g Net Carbs
Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream Maker:
(We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.)
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Email Inquiries: wes (at) highfalutinlowcarb (dot) com
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (