– 50g jasmine rice, toasted and ground medium-fine
– 20g palm sugar
– 1 tsp chilli flakes
– juice of 2 limes
– 2 tbsp fish sauce
– 2 tbsp peanut oil
– 500g pork mince
– 1/2 tsp white pepper
– 2 shallots, sliced
– 1 spring onion, sliced
– 1/2 bunch mint leaves, picked and washed
– 1/2 bunch coriander, picked and washed
– 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce
– 1/2 cucumber sliced
1. For the dressing, add the palm sugar, chilli, lime juice and fish sauce and pound until the palm sugar has dissolved.
2. Cook the pork in a large pan over a med heat, add the oil and then the pork mince and break the mince up. Season with a pinch of salt and white pepper. Continue to cook mixing the whole time as you don’t want to brown the meat at all, just cook it through.
3. Once the pork is cooked, add it to a bowl with some of the ground toasted rice, the sliced shallots, spring onions and herbs. Dress well with the dressing and then lay on a plate, sprinkling some more toasted rice and chilli on top.
4. Serve the iceberg and cucumber next to it and some rice on the side.
What is this wait seeds
I love this dish! I serve on cold rice noodles
Hamburger Steak with Brown Gravy and Grilled Oinions,Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans 😋
That is what excatly larb is!
97 LaPaz Batchoy next
That looks amazing!
Finally bringing the Asian flavors 😋
How can I get this recipe
Masala dosa please!??
Hey!!!! I eat this all the time!
You should try this with……NEW YORK STRIP STEAKS (Med Rare)! You won’t regret it. I PROMISE YOU!
I’m afraid to ask, what is larb?
What is the trick to cooking with stainless steel and not sticking?
ooh I like this.
As a Thai I can confirm this is authentic larb
Larb is not for sharing
This was my friend's favorite dish. ❤
Just because you put something green in it it doesnt mean its a sallad when its still like 90% meat 😭
Hey chef…🙏 make India's femus dish👌 Povbhaji😋
Lemon grass ??
Go ahead and eat it lol
You make it looks delicious and so authentic!
(The msg will boost this dish toward Mars, trust me and try to put it next time.)
He's got more kitchen equipment than the restaurant I work at
I don't know why but larb salad sounds like an insult.
I see babe is still too lazy to help.