Keto Veg Manchurian is low Carb deep fried vegetarian balls with gravy. Best Indian Keto snacks recipe by 5-Minute Kitchen.
Learn how to make Keto Vegetable Manchurian. This low carb machurian recipe is a healthy twist to popular Indo-Chinese dish.
We miss all these spicy & tempting recipes when on diet. Hence I made this low carb Manchurian recipe especially for all foodies who want to enjoy these while on Keto diet.
Low Carb Deep Fried Vegetarian Balls made with Cauliflower, Cabbage, Capsicum and other low carb ingredients. A super delicious keto Manchurian dish that will serve all your snack cravings and also can be taken as a perfect low-carb side dish with Keto Cauliflower Rice.
For Vegetarians, there are many varieties of Manchurians – Gobi Manchurian, Paneer Manchurian, Mushroom Manchurian, Veg Manchurian.
Crispy & delicious low carb vegetable balls with gravy(sauce) is also a great option for those looking for spicy recipes while on low carb or Keto diet. Deep fried veg balls dipped in medium spicy gravy will surely make your taste buds dance. An ideal meal replacement and absolutely delicious, satisfying, nourishing & mouth-watering Manchurian can be part of a low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins diets and great for weight loss.
You’re definitely going to love this low carb ketogenic Manchurian.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE INDIAN KETOGENIC RECIPE
Homemade Keto Paneer recipe:
A treat for KETO and MANCHURIAN lovers.
For Keto Veg Manchurian balls
1) Riced Cauliflower (गोभी) – 1/2 cup
2) Cabbage (पत्तागोभी)- 1/2 cup
3) Capsicum(Green Pepper) (शिमला मिर्च) – 1/2 cup
4) Paneer(Indian Cheese) grated (पनीर) – 1/2 cup
5) Onion chopped (प्याज़) – 1/3 cup
6) Golden Flax Seeds meal (अलसी का आटा) – 1/3 cup
7) Hemp Hearts (हेम्प हर्ट्स)- 1/2 tbsp
8) Green Chili (छोटी हरी मिर्च ) – 1 small
9) Salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
10) Psyllium husk (Isabgol) (इसबगोल) – 2 tbsp
For Keto Veg Manchurian sauce
1) Olive Oil (ओलिव ऑइल) – 1 tbsp
2) Ginger (अदरक) – 1/2 tbsp
3) Garlic (लहसुन) – 1/2 tbsp
4) Soya Sauce (सोया चटनी) – 2 tbsp
5) Green Chili Sauce (हरी मिर्च चटनी) – 1 tbsp
6) Onion chopped (प्याज़) – 1/4 cup
7) Capsicum(Green Pepper)(शिमला मिर्च) – 1/4 cup
Net Carbs per veggie ball is less than 1g
KETO VEG MANCHURIAN | INDIAN KETO RECIPES | 5-Minute Kitchen
To prepare the vegetable Manchurian balls:
1) Take all the veggies, Riced Cauliflower, finely chopped Cabbage, green pepper, paneer, onion in a bowl along with golden flax meal, hemp hearts, green chili, salt, and Psyllium Husk.
2) Give them a very good mix.
3) Make round balls out of this vegetable mixture.
4) Deep fry these balls in hot oil on a medium flame- Ensure that you do not disturb these for first 30 seconds. Keep stirring and fry until Manchurian turn golden brown.
5) Repeat this process for all vegetable balls & keep them aside.
To prepare the vegetable Manchurian sauce:
1) Heat some oil in a pan and add ginger, garlic and green chili in it and saute for a minute.
2) Add finely chopped onion, green pepper and saute for a minute.
3) Add soy sauce, green chili sauce and mix it well.
4) Now add 1 cup water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
To prepare Veg Manchurian
1) Add Manchurian sauce on top of deep fried Manchurian balls.
2) Garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve hot.
Quick and Easy KETO VEG MANCHURIAN recipe is ready! Enjoy with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you!
Subscribe us on Youtube @
#keto #5minutekitchen #ketomanchurian #ketogenic #ketodiet
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.