🌸 Hello and welcome once again to my channel, today I am cooking Keto Tuna Patties, they are delicious and satisfying and so super easy and quick to prepare and cook! Set out below are the recipe and ingredients and nutrition facts. I hope you do try them sometime, it is such a good way to incorporate fish into a keto diet.
425g Good quality tuna in spring water – drained
1/3 cup almond flour
2 medium spring onions, chopped white and light green parts only
1 tbsp lemon zest
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Good pinch of chilli powder
Good pinch of garlic powder
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 large egg
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp of your own preferred oil (I used olive oil)
1. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the cooking oil and combine well. Form into 8 patties and rest in refrigerator for a couple of hours prior to cooking.
2. In a large frypan, heat the oil oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add half of tuna patties and cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Carefully turn over the patties and cook the other side another 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Remove and rest on kitchen absorbent paper lined plate.
5. Serve with seafood dressing or mayonnaise (check the carb content first however), and lemon, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (1 patty)
Calories 215 Calories
Thank you for watching, if you enjoyed this video, kindly consider, liking & subscribing and sharing.
Wishing you all a wonderful day/evening, and I look forward to seeing you all soon, 💋💋💋