Keto okra fries is low carb Indian keto recipe for snacks. Baked Ketogenic Okra recipe Keto Bhindi by 5-Minute Kitchen.
Learn, how to make keto okra fries quickly in a very simple way. We all had potato fries, french fries many times and we love fries to be crispy and crunchy. Now the time has come, when we should welcome fries in our Keto lifestyle. Considering the low-carbohydrate ingredients for our Keto recipes, I thought of making these fries with our favorite Okra(Bhindi). Okra is one of the low-carb vegetables. The best part is that you will fall in love with these keto fries. Here we will add those yummy Indian spices, which are low in carbs as well.
We are going to bake these fries instead of frying in oil. Low Carb Oven Fried Okra Recipe are crispy and crunchy Okra Fries, which is also a good Keto Snacks option. As I mentioned above this roasted okra fries recipe is paired spice combo of turmeric powder, coriander powder. In the filling of these low carb fried okra, you can add red chili powder as per your taste.
Low Carb Baked Okra fries will definitely make your taste buds dance. Below are the instructions and ingredients of mouth-watering crispy roasted okra.
We usually have very less Indian Vegetarian options for low-carb diets. This is easy to make and also a quick and easy recipe to make at home when you are in Ketogenic Diet (Keto Diet) or low-carb diet.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE INDIAN KETOGENIC RECIPE
A treat for KETO and OKRA LOVERS.
1) Okra (भिंडी ) – 250g
2) Olive Oil ( ऑलिव ऑयल ) – 2 tsp.
3) Turmeric powder (हल्दी ) – 1/4 tablespoon
4) Salt to taste (नमक स्वादानुसार)
5) Coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर) – 1/2 tablespoon
6) Roasted Cumin powder (जीरा पाउडर ) -1/2 tablespoon
7) Red Chili Powder (लाल मिर्ची पाउडर ) – 1/4 tablespoon
KETO OKRA FRIES (BAKED) | INDIAN KETO RECIPE | 5-Minute Kitchen
1) Wash and dry okra thoroughly. Ensure Okra is dried properly otherwise it will become sticky.
2) Remove tops and bottom with the help of a knife, and make a cut down the middle vertically to expose flesh and seeds on the inside. Do not Cut okra into halves or quarters(you can, but just making the cut and filling spices tastes better).
3) Mix all the spices in a bowl – Turmeric powder, Salt, Coriander powder, Roasted Cumin powder, Red Chili Powder
4) Fill the spices mix in the okra
5) Sprinkle olive oil and remaining spices mix over okra and mix these with the help of spoons.
6) Place these in a baking tray.
5) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
6) Bake Okra for 25 minutes 350 degrees Fahrenheit and pull it out before it becomes charred.
Quick and Easy Keto Okra fries recipe is ready! Enjoy with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you!
Subscribe us on Youtube @
#5minutekitchen #keto #IndianKetoRecipes #ketorecipes #KetoOkra
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.