Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
This flavorful tuna is a great option for packed lunches. Soft on the inside and with a crunch on the outside. Toss in some broccoli to add some veggie goodness to your meal.
2 Tbsp butter, melted
100 grams of tuna steak, sliced
Salt and pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
2 tsp coconut aminos
4 Tbsp parmesan cheese
25 grams broccoli, chopped
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add and grease the bowl with butter.
3. Place tuna steaks into a bowl.
4. Add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Microwave for 4 minutes.
6. Serve on a plate while still hot.
Energy – 343.6 kcal
Protein – 33.3g
Fat – 21.2g
Carbohydrates – 4.9g
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: