We LOVE a one-pot meal!
This Keto Mediterranean Chicken Stew is packed with hearty vegetables, juicy seared chicken, and flavorful spices.
Stew is the perfect comfort food that is nutritious, filling, and great to share with loved ones, or save as a big batch for meal prep!
This stew is made Keto by using low-carb veggies and avoiding high starch thickeners like cornstarch.
You can pack a stew full of all the nutrient-dense low-carb veggies, protein, and healthy fats to hit your micronutrient goals while staying within your macros!
Are you more of a soup or stew person? Share your fave recipe in the comments!
Subscribe to our channel for more premium Keto recipe videos:
Even more premium low-carb recipes:
Download the app to track macros + log recipes with one tap:
Sign up on the web:
We’re Carb Manager, the best macro tracking app for managing a sustainable, healthy, low-carb way of eating. From Keto to Low Carb, Paleo to plant-based, carb-conscious gut health diets and more, we help you go beyond macros and counting calories to help you achieve ideal metabolic health.
As a leader in the Low Carb space, we’ve been honing our app features and recipe database for over a decade to serve users eating Keto, managing diabetes and other health conditions, or maintaining a variety of low-carb-focused diets for metabolic health.
We are passionate about providing tools and resources to help you eat, sleep, feel, age, and perform your best. With 5,000 Keto and low-carb recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight loss tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next low-carb or Keto success story!
Download Carb Manager:
Sign up on the web:
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on Facebook:
Sign up for Premium:
Keto Mediterranean Chicken Stew
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
500 g Chicken thigh
0.5 tsp Salt
0.25 tsp Black pepper
1 small Onion
2 cloves Garlic
0.25 Leeks Raw
0.5 small Green bell peppers, raw
1 tsp Parsley, dried
0.5 tsp Basil, dried
0.5 tsp Paprika
0.5 tsp Turmeric, ground
0.75 cup Tomato Basil Sauce
1.5 cup Chicken broth
0.5 cup Water
1 small Zucchini
2 wedges Lemon
1. Dice the onion, peppers, and celery mince the garlic and slice the mushrooms into bite-sized pieces, and the zucchini into half coins. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a nonstick pot or deep skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper, then sear on the skillet for about 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and crusty on both sides.
2. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside. In the same pot, sauté the onions, garlic, and celery until soft and caramelized. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water to deglaze the pot whenever necessary.
3. Add in the peppers and mushrooms. Sauté for 3-5 minutes while occasionally stirring until the mushrooms are golden brown on the edges. Add the dried parsley, dried basil, paprika, and turmeric. Sauté for an additional 30 seconds until fragrant.
4. Add the tomato sauce, chicken broth, water, and seared chicken back into the pot. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add in the zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Season with a crack of fresh black pepper and salt to your preference. Serve and enjoy.