KETO INSTANT POT RECIPE – HOW TO COOK KET CHICKEN TERIYAKI IN THE INSTANT POT DUO CRISP
I’ve partnered with Instant Pot to bring you an easy way to cook chicken thighs in the Instant Pot with this Keto Teriyaki Chicken recipe. We love chicken teriyaki, so I needed to come up with a sugar-free teriyaki sauce. We love chicken teriyaki sliced over cauliflower rice and a side of broccoli. The sugar-free marinade is full of delicious teriyaki flavor and the chicken is cooked to perfection using the sous vide function on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp.
I adore our sous vide and was very excited that the Instant Pot Duo Crisp has a sous vide function. It cooks all your proteins to the perfect temperature so you can’t under or over cook your meats. However, sous vide cooking can leave chicken skin soggy and not very appealing. To finish the chicken and crisp up the skin a bit, I use the air fryer lid on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp. This is an easy keto chicken dinner you can make in one pot using the Instant Pot Duo Crisp. Even the teriyaki sauce can be made using the saute function of this Instant Pot! It truly is a ONE POT MEAL!!!
You can get an INSTANT POT DUO CRISP here:
Also Kohls and Target sells them too!
FULL RECIPE for Keto Chicken Teriyaki:
I’ll will be coming out with MORE KETO DIET RECIPE videos soon, so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss it!
KETO CHICKEN TERIYAKI
4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
½ cup soy sauce or coconut aminos or liquid aminos
3 tablespoons powdered erythritol
2 tablespoons dry sake
1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger or ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
½ cup chicken broth
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade – soy sauce, powdered erythritol, sake, sesame seed oil, ginger and xanthan gum.
2. Add chicken and marinade to a ziploc bag and evenly coat around the chicken.
3. Fill the Instant Pot inner pot with water to the fill line. Submerge the ziploc bag into the water while squeezing the air out of the partially opened bag. Before the bag is fully submerged, completely close it.
4. Apply the pressure cooking lid. Set the Instant Pot to the ‘Sous Vide’ function. Cook at 145 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Then hit ‘Start’.
5. Once the chicken is done cooking, remove the pressure cooking lid (no need to vent before opening the lid). Remove the ziploc bag. Drain the water from the Instant Pot inner pot and replace it back in the Instant Pot. Place the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot inner pot.
6. Add the chicken to the air fryer basket. Try to place in a single layer to allow for even cooking. Save remaining marinade.
7. Apply the air fryer Instant Pot lid. Set the Instant Pot to the ‘Air Fryer’ function. Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
8. Once the chicken is done air frying, carefully remove the air fryer lid. Do not touch the under surface of the air fryer lid. It’s very hot. Place the air fryer lid on the protective pad provided by Instant Pot to protect your counter surfaces.
9. Remove chicken and set aside. Remove the air fryer basket and pour remaining marinade into the Instant Pot inner pot. Add chicken broth and set Instant Pot to ‘Saute’ function. Saute on high until sauce is bubbly and thickened. Pour sauce over chicken teriyaki and serve with your favorite veggies or cauliflower rice.
WANT MORE KETOFOCUS RECIPES????
Click here to learn How to Make Keto Dough & Keto Pizza:
Click here to see how to make the Best Keto Bread:
Click here to see How to Make Keto Pancakes:
Check KetoFocus out on…
May include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Music from Epidemic Sound
Enough to Get by Daniel Gunnarsson
#ad #sponsored #ketoinstantpotrecipes #ketoinsantpot #ketochickenrecipes #easyketodinner
Full Recipe: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/instant-pot-keto-chicken-teriyaki/
Please make more instant pot keto meals 🙂 🙏
I love your top where is it from??
First off, thank you for all the great videos, just love watching them. Question, how new is this Duo™ Crisp + Air Fryer a new product? I cannot seem to find the 11 n 1 anywhere.
Oh my goodness! Sous vide and air fryer?! Time to upgrade my instant pot!!! Great video
Instapot is blessed to have you. Congratulations on your new sponsor!!
Looks so yummy. Can't wait to try it!
I love the Instant Pot. Love the video. Can't wait to try this recipe. Happy Holidays!
I love this is a one-pot meal. I have the normal Instant Pot. Do they sell that crisp lid separately?
Got a crockpot, loved it. Wife wanted to go raw vegan, got a Vitamix, loved it, hated raw vegan. Went low fat, got an air fryer, found out low fat is bad for you. Got an instant pot, hmmm, where am I going to keep this? Coffee maker, toaster, Vitamix, food processor, stand mixer, crockpot, air fryer, Instapot, immersion blender, convection//toaster oven, Soda Stream, Spiralizer, waffle iron, oh my. Love your videos.
Hmmm, why not just put the chicken in the oven while you enjoy your kids helping them with homework? And in 1 hour your meal is done.
This chicken looks wonderful-thank you for sharing the new instant pot -I will be looking into this. Happy Holidays.