Keto Chinese Food is hard to come by. These Keto Egg Rolls are low carb and EASY to make. These taste better than Panda Express in my honest opinion but I may be biased haha
Nutritional Value for 1 Egg Roll (Recipe makes 3)
Total Carbs: 8g
NET CARBS: 4g
Recipe for Egg Roll paper/wrapper:
1 cup almond flour:
4 tbsp vital wheat gluten:
1/2 tsp baking powder:
7 tbsp water
Recipe for my Egg Roll filling (This recipe makes more than 3 Egg Rolls. You can also customize!)
1 lbs 95% lean ground pork
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/4 cup green onions
1/2 cup Shirataki noodles (Zero calorie version):
1/4 cup minced carrots
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
Deep Fry with peanut oil at 340-370F (170-188C)
1. Mix egg roll filling first by adding ground pork, shredded cabbage, green onions, pre-cut Shirataki noodles, minced carrots, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper into a bowl. Mix these ingredients together well with your hands.
2. Make egg roll paper by mixing almond flour, vital wheat gluten, and baking powder into a separate bowl. Mix these dry ingredients together with a whisk.
3. Add 7 tbsp of water into the egg roll paper ingredients and knead dough well with your hands.
4. Place egg roll dough in between two pieces of parchments paper and pin roll it until it is as flat as paper.
5. Use a square plate or stencil to help cut squares out of the flattened egg roll dough.
6. Place filling on egg roll paper and wrap your egg rolls.
7. Deep fry your egg rolls in peanut oil at 340-370F for 6 minutes. Occasionally turn the egg rolls in the oil to get an even browning.
8. Enjoy your egg rolls!!
Disclaimer: The links I am providing above are affiliate links. Using them does not make anything cost extra to you and the channel gets a small kickback. All products in the links are the same ones I use in this video. Thank you so much for any and all of your support!