Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal | Low Carb Breakfast For Meal Prep | Homemade Cereal Recipe
•1 serving Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Chow
•1/2 teaspoon baking powder
•1/2 cup peanut butter
•2 tablespoons butter
•1/2 cup sugar-free granulated sweetener* (see note below)
•1/4 cup cocoa powder (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together Keto Chow and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a separate large mixing bowl, microwave peanut butter and butter until melted. Whisk in sweetener and egg. Add dry mixture. Mix with spatula until dough forms.
3. Divide dough in half. Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder to one half of the dough.
4. Wrap each dough half in parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
5. Roll into balls OR roll out dough between two pieces of parchment paper until thin, then cut into squares with a pizza cutter.
6. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes prior to baking. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F. If rolled into balls, lower oven temperature to 250 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes to crunch it up.
7. Allow to cool thoroughly so the cereal will be crunchy. This could be a few hours depending on humidity and sweetener used.
*Note: Erythritol works best for this recipe to make it crunchy. Allulose will make it chewy.
#ketochow #ketorecipes #ketocereal #reels #foodreels #recipereels #crunchy #asmr #asmrfood #asmrvideo #asmrcrunchy
Subscribe to my channel:
My Favorite Products List:
Keto Resources Made For Real Life:
Quick & Easy Keto Recipes Facebook Group:
My Favorite Brands:
Use Code OLIVIAWYLES for 10% off
Use Code OLIVIAWYLES for 15% off
Subscribe and save 10% off
This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
For sponsorship, product reviews, and collaboration, please email me at:
Please watch: “3 Ingredient Chocolate Cookies | Easy Low Carb & Sugar Free Dessert (no egg, no dairy) #ketodesserts”