Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe | Sugar-free Chocolate Cake Recipe | Gluten Free Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Healthy Cake Recipe | Healthy Cake | healthy Desert | Healthy Desert | Weight loss Desert | Best Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Cake | Keto Cake | Gluten free Cake | Sugar-free Cake | Cake for Weight loss
Coconut Oil : 3/4 Cup
Vanilla Extract:2 Teaspoon
Sugarfree Subsitute/ Stevia/ Truvia: 4 Teaspoon
Coco Powder:3/4 Cup
Fresh Cream:100 ml
Salt: 1/4 Teaspoon
Baking Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
For Greasing Cake Pan:
Coconut Oil – 1 Teaspoon
1) Take a springform Pan, grease it with Coconut Oil.
2) In A Mixing Bowl, Add Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract, Coco Powder & mix it well.
3) To it, add fresh cream & mix it again.
4) Add Stevia or Truvia as per taste, Salt & Baking Powder & Mix it.
5) Add Egg Yolks & give a Good Mix.
6) Whisk Egg whites in a seperate bowl till soft peaks appear.
7) Fold the egg whites into the cake Batter gently.
8) Transfer the batter into greased cake pan & Tap to realease any air bubbles.
9) Bake at 180 Degree Celcius for 30 Minutes.
10) After Baking, let the cake rest for 20-25 minutes.
11) A Slice a Day will keep you on your Ketosis.