Learn How To Make Keto Chicken Tikka Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Keto Recipe, a delicious Chicken Recipe of Best Keto Chicken Tikka Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
500 gms. Boneless thighs cut into halves
50 gms. Melted Butter
50 gms. Yoghurt full fat
1 tsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Red Chilli Powder
½ tbsp. Garam Masala
½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
½ tsp. Chaat Masala
1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic paste
1 tbsp. Dry Fenugreek Leaves
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
Butter for Basting/Frying
– Marinate the chicken using all the ingredients and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes or overnight.
– Add salt and mix well.
– Skewer the chicken pieces and cook them on an open flame by placing them on a grill.
– Apply butter on the grill and place the tikkas on top.
– Cook for 15-20 minutes while basting at regular intervals.
– Garnish with a sprinkling of chaat masala or aamchur powder, coriander leaves and melted butter.
Keto Chicken Tikka is ready to eat!
#KetoChickenTikka #ChickenTikka #VarunInamdar
Host: Varun Inamdar
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: