Keto Cauliflower Pepper Fry
Gobi Alu is a basic Indian dish that is very tasty. But we will replace potatoes with different types of peppers as a keto substitute. And trust me , it’s equally tasty.
1. Cut 1 medium sized cauliflower into pieces( as required ) and wash it properly
2. I have used half of each pepper. I used red, yellow and green pepper. You can use whatever is available.
3. Take 1 large onion, peeled and cut in to juliennes.
4. Take 1 large tomato, cut in to roughly pieces.
5. Take 3 garlics cloves, finely chopped.
6. Take 1 piece of ginger , finely chopped
7. Heat up the pan and boil some water a big pan . When water starts boiling , add cauliflower.
8. Boil cauliflower until it cooked 70 %. After that drain all the water .
9. Now heat up the pan and add 1 tbsp of butter.
10. Add teaspoon of cumin seeds and let it splutter.
11. Add finely chopped garlic and ginger . Let it fry for 2 minutes.
12. Add onions and cook until onions becomes translucent.
13. Add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are little soft.
14. Add half teaspoon of turmeric powder, Red chilli powder , salt and coriander powder according to your taste and fry for another 2 minutes.
15. Add bell peppers, Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame until it’s half cooked.
16. Adding parboiled cauliflower and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
17. Switch off the flame and add 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
18. And your recipe is ready.
Hope you’ll like it.
If you like my recipe please do subscribe to my channel.