Keto baingan bharta recipe is tasty Indian keto recipe. Keto Baingan is low carb eggplant recipe(ketogenic brinjal recipe).
If you love eggplants, then you are definitely going to love this low carb eggplant recipe. More than that – you will become a big fan of this recipe. This is one of my favorite eggplant recipes. The dish that I used to make all the time, as it is not only delicious but also keto friendly. It is full of healthy nuts and seeds and is a great filling and mouth-watering.
We usually have very less Indian Vegetarian options for low-carb diets. I have made this Keto Baingan recipe with very basic ingredients. This is one of the best tasty options when you are in Ketogenic Diet (Keto Diet) or low-carb diet. This is easy to make and also a quick and easy recipe to make at home.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE INDIAN KETOGENIC RECIPE
The best part is kids love this very much.
1) Eggplant(Brinjal)(बैंगन ) – 1 big
2) Onion(chopped) (बारीक़ कटी हुई प्याज़ ) – 1/2 cup
3) Walnuts (अखरोट) – 10
4) Green chili (बारीक़ कटी हुई हरी मिर्च ) – 1
5) Hung curd ( हंग-कर्ड) – 4 tablespoon
6) Mint leaves (पुदीने की पत्तियां) – 10 leaves
7) Salt (नमक ) – to taste
9) Coriander (धनिया पत्ती ) – 20 grams
1) Firstly cut off the top of the eggplant and then cut lengthwise into long thin slices, about a quarter of an inch wide.
2) Cut the onion in a ring shape.
3) Heat up the pan and grease it with olive oil.
4) Place the slices of eggplant in the pan and let them Cook from both the sides.
5) Now take out these slices into a bowl.
6) In the same pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil and saute onion rings, green chili, and mint leaves until they change color. Then take out the onion in the same bowl.
7) Mix well with the help of a fork.
8) With the help of mortar and pestle crush walnuts
9) Then add hung curd, crushed walnuts, and salt to the eggplant and onion mixture. Mix well.
10) Refrigerate this for about an hour before serving.
11) Garnish with hung curd, onion rings, and coriander leaves.
Quick and Easy Keto Baingan recipe is ready! Enjoy with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you!
You will find Hung curd recipe in first half of this video –
Subscribe us on Youtube @
5minutekitchen, fiveminutekitchen, five, minute kitchen, five minute kitchen, 5 minute kitchen, 5-minute kitchen, #5MinuteKitchen, 5-Minute Kitchen, keto baingan, keto baingan recipe, keto baingan bharta, keto eggplant recipes, keto dahi baingan, keto eggplant walnuts recipe, keto eggplant, Eggplant curry, Ketogenic LCHF recipe, Keto Eggplant Involtini , Keto Recipes, Indian keto recipes, Keto Indian baingan recipe, Keto Eggplant curry, ketogenic eggplant recipe, keto Indian recipes, low carb eggplant recipe
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.