Thank you to Squarespace for sponsoring today’s video. Visit for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch go to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain!
Hey everyone I’m Abbey Sharp welcome to Abbey’s Kitchen. Today’s video is a vlog about how I eat meals focused on achieving the Hunger Crushing Combo and how we don’t have to be afraid of the foods we love!
A FEW DISCLAIMERS
1) The information in this video is for education and entertainment purposes only, so you should always speak to a health care provider about your unique health needs.
2) Please use this video (as with all of my review videos) as educational, not as unique recommendations.
3) Please be kind in the comments.
4) Trigger warning to those with disordered eating tendencies.
5) Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel and ring the little bell so you never miss out!
Protein ice cream
Follow me on Instagram and TikTok! @abbeyskitchen
Check out my MERCH line in support of Sick Kids Hospital
Anorexia & Restrictive Dieting Freedom E-Course
(Use promo code Abbey20 for 20% off)
Some important links:
My book, The Mindful Glow Cookbook affiliate link:
The best baby feeding & eating gear (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite supplements (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite kitchen appliances and tools (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite healthy snacks (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite healthy breakfast foods (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite intuitive eating books (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite healthy meal ideas and snacks (amazon #affiliate)
Check out my blog for healthy recipes, parenting tips and tricks and busting nutrition myths and diets: www.abbeyskitchen.com
If you liked this video, please leave me a comment below with your thoughts and let me know who you want me to review next!
With Science & Sass,