Vegetable Lentil Soup – Lentil Soup Recipe – Healthy Soup Recipe
🔔Please click on the link below and subscribe to Curries With Bumbi so that I can bring more new recipes for you–
Ingredients required for making vegetable lentil soup recipe – Serves 5 to 6
* 1/3 rd cup red lentils rinsed thoroughly before cooking. You can even use yellow split moong lentils or a combination of both.
* 1 medium to large onion finely chopped
* 1 leek finely chopped (optional). You can even use celery/fennel/spring onion.
* 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
* 1 heaped teaspoon finely grated ginger
* 3 large carrots. 2 cut into large chunky pieces. One chopped finely to be added later.
* 1 large and a small zucchini (optional). Can even use squash or ridge gourd
* 1 large potato
* 1 sweet potato or 1/2 a cup of cubed pumpkin/butternut squash
* 1 dry bay leaf
* 1 long cinnamon stick. Use less or leave it out if you do not like cinnamon flavor.
* 1 heaped teaspoon whole coriander seeds, coarsely crushed.
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/4 th teaspoon turmeric powder
* 2 teaspoons salt or as per taste
* 1/4 th teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon oil
* 5 to 6 cups of hot boiling water or vegetable broth
* chopped parsley or cilantro(coriander leaves)
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon/lime juice
KEEP IN TOUCH FOOD LOVERS –
My email – [email protected]. Share the photos of your culinary success by emailing me.
🎬 Related videos –
🎬 Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes –
🎬 Tofu Recipes –
🎬 Dal (Lentil) recipes –
#lentilsouprecipe #healthysouprecipe #currieswithbumbi
DISCLAIMER- The information provided on this channel is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional experience. All opinions/views/suggestions expressed here are based on my personal experience of cooking which I gained for years at my own home kitchen. While making videos, I have taken into consideration all possible and required safety precautions, but still any action you take based upon the information on this channel is strictly at your own discretion and risk, and we are not liable for any harm or damage in connection after watching or trying out the content presented in our videos.
Have a happy and safe cooking experience.