Click the link below if you want to donate to PBJ!
Follow Me On Social Media
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
12oz Packaged Tri-Color Rotini Noodles
1 Large Cucumber, chopped
1 Cup Frozen Broccoli, chopped
10 Grape Tomatoes (5 whole, 5 sliced)
1/2 Tomato, chopped
1/4 Red Onion, chopped
15 Sliced Black Olives
1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1-1/2 Cups Zesty Italian Dressing
1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Place a pot of water over high heat.
2. Once water comes to a boil, add noodles. Boil for 8 to 9 minutes.
3. Once done, drain water and sit aside.
4. Chop cucumber into small pieces.
5. Slice frozen broccoli, onion, and tomato into small pieces. Make sure that you sit your broccoli into a bowl of cool water until they defrost. Don’t add them to the salad while they’re still frozen.
6. Keep 5 sweet grape tomatoes whole, and slice the other 5 into pieces of 4.
7. Add noodles to a big bowl.
8. Add vegetables, then stir in well.
9. Add cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, then stir in well.
10. Add zesty Italian dressing, then stir in well. Store in refrigerator to chill.