My daughter went to Potato Digging. Last year we made some french fries so this year we decided to make very simple croquettes which we can fully enjoy the fresh potatoes 😋💖
Vegan Potato Korokke (Croquettes Recipe)
Number of servings: about 20~30 pieces
80ml soy milk
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup flour
2/3 cup water
vegan Panko (bread crumbs)
deep frying oil
1. Wash potatoes and boil them from water. When it comes to a boil, cook on medium for 15 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer to check if the potatoes are done.
2. Peel while potatoes are hot and mash them with a fork.
3. Mix in soy milk, season with salt and pepper, then shape into round or oval patties.
4. Dip into flour and water mixture, coat with Panko (bread crumbs).
5. Deep fry in oil at 180C (350F) until golden brown. Eat as is or with ketchup 👍
YouTube Audio Library
Follow me on social media. If you have recreated any of my food, you can share some pictures #ochikeron. I am always happy to see them.
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
♥My COOKBOOK available on Amazon Kindle♥
NO MORE hard copies… those who got one are lucky!
♥More Written Recipes are on my BLOG♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥