These potato chips-like snacks are so delicious and easy to make. Transforming the super easy “Heavenly Fries” recipe into these crunchy crispy treats. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
You can support the channel by buying me a coffee (or join the membership). I sincerely thank you for your support.
Find products I use for my recipes:
My Amazon shop UK:
My Amazon shop US (and the rest of the world) :
Follow me on
“Heavenly Fries” French fries recipe:
150g ground almonds plus 25g coconut flour
(or 200g ground almonds)
(or 100g coconut flour)
5-6 teaspoons Xanthan gum
10-12 tablespoons hot water (as needed)
Food processor with a slicer attachement
1. Mix all ingredients together and form a dough (see Keto French fries recipes:
2. Shape the dough into a loaf that can fit through the “feeder” part of your food processor (where you feed in cucumber for slicing, for instance). Wrap the dough and freeze it 5-6 hours or overnight.
3. Take the dough out of the freezer and leave it to rest at room temperature for 10-15mins. Feed the dough through the food processor with a slicer attachment to create chip-like thin slices.
4. Fry in oil till golden brown and crispy. Or brush both sides of the chips with oil and bake in 180-190°C (350-375°F) pre-heated oven for 15-20mins (10mins on one side, flip and bake for further 5-10mins)
5. Sprinkle some salt or seasoning to taste. Enjoy!