For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @
Learn to make an easy Sprouts Salad at home. #SproutsSalad is a healthy #saladrecipe made of mung bean and #blackEyedPeas. It’s a healthy #breakfastrecipe.
Sprouts Salad Recipe:
Black Chickpeas – ½ Cup
Black-eyed Peas – ½ Cup
Mung Bean – 1 Cup
Water – 2 cups + As needed for sprouting
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 no
Tomato (finely chopped) – 1 no
Capsicum (finely chopped) – ½ no
Pomegranate – ½ cup
Green Chilli (finely chopped) – 1 no
Salt – ½ tsp + ½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
1. Add the black-eyed peas, black chickpeas and mung bean to a 3 different glass jar.
2. Add water to cover them by 3 inches and cover the glass jar with a cheesecloth bound by a thread knot/rubber band.
3. Allow them to soak for 24 hrs.
4. On the next day, rinse them well and strain the water and place them back into the jar, making sure that they are moist but not overly drenched.
5. Cover the glass jar again with cheesecloth bound by a thread knot/rubber band.
6. Repeat the same step till they are sprouted. Usually, this takes 2 to 3 days.
7. Pressure cook the black-eyed peas and black chickpeas in 2 cups of water by adding ½ tsp of salt for 3 whistles.
8. Once cool, strain the water using a strainer.
9. Add the cooked black-eyed peas, black chickpeas, sprouted mung bean in a mixing bowl and mix well.
10. Add onion, tomato, capsicum, pomegranate, green chilli and mix it.
11. Add another ½ salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix well.
12. Healthy Salad is ready to serve.
Our Curated List of products for your home kitchen –
Like our Facebook Page –
Follow us on Instagram –
Follow us on Twitter –