Tea is not only soothing but also has quite a few health benefits to offer. Not only does it helps detoxify your body but also facilitates weight loss and keeps your skin hydrated. Moreover, it may also help with weight management and is known to have non-inflammatory properties.
All the varieties of tea come from the same plant, Camellia Sinesis. What differentiates them from each other is the level of processing and oxidization. Black tea is a variant that is most oxidized and processed. It is the sun-drying process that gives black tea it distinctive colour and flavour.
Here are some of the health benefits black tea has to offer; tea lovers, hear us!
– Black tea is rich in antioxidants that may keep cancer risk at bay.
– It is one of the best energizers, thanks to the caffeine content present.
– It contains alkylamine, an antigen that helps in improving immunity.
– Fluoride present in black tea helps in protecting teeth and bones.
– Regular consumption of black tea is linked with benefitting people suffering from diabetes and cholesterol.
While these are a few benefits, black tea is trove of health promoting properties.
Go on and make some for yourself and replenish your mind.