Learn How To Make Kulfi In A Healthy Way from our Chef Nupur Sampat. Make this healthy, sugarfree कुल्फी Recipe In Hindi made without using milk and cream at your home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
For Nut Milk:-
1 cup Almonds, soaked
1 cup Cashews, soaked
4 cups Water
For Dates Paste:-
2 cups Dates, soaked
1 tsp. Cardamom Powder
– In a mixer/grinder, grind together almonds and cashews with the water and make a paste.
– Sieve this paste and keep aside.
– Make a smooth paste of dates by grinding them with water and mix with the nut milk.
– Now add saffron, cardamom powder and freeze for 4 hours.
– Then grind the frozen mixture again in a mixer/grinder.
– Assemble the Kulfi as shown in the video and freeze until the Kulfi is set.
Healthy and Sugarfree Kulfi is ready to eat!
Host: Nupur Sampat
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:-
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes