How to Make Artichoke Hummus Recipe with Chips
Full recipe below. Also, have an ebook with more recipes!
1. Start with 6 to 8oz of GRILLED marinated artichokes. It’s key that you use grilled artichokes since they have a smokiness to them.
2. Add the grilled artichokes to a food processor, then add 4 cloves garlic, the juice of 1 large lemon, 1 cup of velvety tahini, a couple of pinches
3. Salt, then pulse it until it’s well mixed. Give it a taste and adjust as needed.
4. Plate the hummus as is, but it’s better to dress it up. I added olive oil, toasted pine nuts, fresh mint, & Aleppo pepper flakes.
5. Serve it with your favourite vessel. For the right crunch factor, I went with some low carb chips and they were GOOD.
Start a Keto Diet Plan here:
Enjoy the How to Make Artichoke Hummus Recipe with Chips!
You Can Support Us with a LIKE if You Want.
Thank You!!! @lckrecipes
How to Make Artichoke Hummus Recipe with Chips!