Follow Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSeriousfitness
There is no doubt that water is very important to the human body. Water plays a vital role in every aspect of life and the body contains around 70% of it. However, it becomes a problem when the body retains excess water, which is a common side effect of chronic inflammation. This can be as a result of poor diet, toxin exposure, food intolerances and diseases like kidney failure, which is likely to impact negatively on your appearance and overall quality of life. Explained in this short video are 6 effective ways of reducing water weight fast and safe.
1. Minimize your sodium intake: Minimizing your intake of sodium is one of the important steps to take in order to reduce bloat because of its immediate effect on the way kidney controls water balance in the body. Maybe you don’t know it, but too much salt can make the body to retain water, thereby leading to swelling and bloating. It’s recommended that no single individual should exceed 2,400 milligrams of sodium (roughly a teaspoonful of salt) a day.
2. Take more water: Water helps in flushing out excess sodium from the bloodstream and this releases retained water from your body. So, you should drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
3. Eat potassium rich foods: One of the essential elements in the diet that’s responsible for fluid balance in the body is potassium. Fluid retention in the body can be caused by low amount of potassium. Include fruits like banana, apricots, oranges, mango, avocado, and papaya in your diet, as well as vegetables and legumes such as carrots, acorn, peas, dried beans, artichokes, and lentils. Focusing on foods with potassium may help your body release excess water.
4. Engage in at least 30 minutes of physical activity: One of the best ways to get rid of excessive water weight is to get your body sweating. You can do this by engaging in at least 30 minutes of exercise every week. This will boost your metabolism and heart rate. More still, sweating during exercises draws substances such as sodium out through the pores of the body, thereby reducing the possibility of water weight.
5. Consume water loss supplements: There are many water loss supplements in the form of pills in the marketplace today. You can use these supplements to speed up the water weight loss process.
6. Sleep for additional 30 minutes every day: Not many people sleep the recommended 8 hours of sleep every day. However, if you’re looking to cut down your water weight, you should add additional 30 minutes to your sleep hours. Doctors recommend at least 9 hours of sleep daily for individuals that want to get rid of water weight fast.
These tips can help you be on your way to loosing water weight fast without having to starve while keeping you healthy and happy!
Music: To Be Happy – D-Music licensed from audiojungle https://goo.gl/K3skc7